This week kicks off the first in a series of educational videos designed to help make your food choices easier.
In this first video, I’ve gone back to the beginning to take a closer look at that little panel of numbers that you find on the back of every food product you buy — the Nutritional Panel or Nutritional Information.
Some of the things I cover in this video:
- The values you find on a nutritional panel
- Marketing tricks you need to watch out for
- Assessing the carbohydrate and sugar content
- What I actually read on the back of the packaging
- And a couple of fun food comparisons
Hope you enjoy the video. I’d love to hear how you go when reading food labels or any tips and tricks you have!