This week we are blessed to have the gorgeous Grace from @breakinspiration contributing another recipe. She has created one of my favorites foods… PANCAKES!
I have been making a version of these for the boys for over 2 years. In fact, it is a fave 'first food' of mine to introduce to them when they start eating solids. I never thought of using our Beetroot + Cacao Powder in the recipe. And that’s exactly why I have guests come on board. Sometimes I can’t see what is right in front of me.
Now excuse me while I go create a batch using this recipe so it’s ready to go when the troops start screaming for snacks!
Also don't miss Grace's other gorgeous recipe for Frozen Yoghurt Bars that she created for us a couple weeks ago
Chocolate and Beetroot Pancakes
Serves 2 people
GF (if using GF oats), DF, RSF, vegan
Prep and tidy up: 10mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 1 cups oats
- 1 tbsp Naked Paleo Beetroot + Cacao Mylk Infusion Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsps coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsps coconut milk
- 2 smashed banana
- Coconut oil for frying
- Blend oats until flour consistency.
- Smash banana well with a fork.
- Mix oats flour, naked paleo powder, baking powder and coconut sugar altogether.
- Add smashed banana, eggs, coconut milk to dry mixture and mix well.
- Heat coconut oil on a frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour one scoop of batter on frying pan and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with seasonal fruits, cacao nibs and coconut flakes.
Enjoyed this blog post? Want to grab some gut loving recipes?
Click below to grab a copy of our Little Big Book of Gummies, packed with gut loving gummie recipes perfect for the whole family
You may also like
Simple Seeded Bread
If there is one thing people struggle with when making changes to their diet it’s giving up bread. Now, I’m not here ...
Frozen Yoghurt Bars by Grace Chung of Break Inspiration
Winter is definitely here but I will forever have treats in my freezer because 1. that's the place I look the least t...
Love Your Guts with Functional Nutritionist Alicia Stanhope
Welcoming back to the Naked Paleo blog, Functional Nutritionist and gut health advocate, Alicia Stanhope. Gut health ...
Peanut Butter Crackle Slice
Moving house, having babies, balancing life… When we arrived at our Airbnb for the month of November (baby due date m...